|Please, prepare an electronic version of your Paper
according to the following Style and Format.
The Paper should be prepared in final Proceedings form (not
exceeding six pages) according to the IFAC LaTeX file guidelines.
The package for IFAC papers (ifacconf_latex.zip) consists of the following
- The class file
- The BibTeX style file
- The sample file ifacsam.tex
- The BibTeX database for the sample file ifacsam.bib
Other than the sample file, there is no specific instruction on
how to use the ifacmtg.cls document class. Moreover, several
requirements on the pdf files and the style of the manuscript are
- All fonts must be embedded in the file
- Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed
- The paper size for final submission must be A4 and not US Letter
- The document margins must satisfy the printer's requirements
- The number of pages and the file size must satisfy the conference
- The document should not have any password protection
For Authors using Microsoft Word the compressed file
is available containing the template and a sample PDF file.
CAUTION: The word file ifacsam.doc is from Elsevier's archives. It
inevitable adds a blank page at the end. You will need to eliminate
that page from your submission to meet the 6 page conference limit.
You have to submit your Paper in PDF (Adobe Portable Document
Format) or PS (Postscript) format. Compressed files obtained with
"gzip", "bzip2" or "compress" utilities are also acceptable. The
maximum size for your file is 2 MB.